User Survey Jan 2023: Prize draw terms and conditions
Prize draw rules
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of GrandNanny Ltd, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Proof of age may be requested.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the prize draw you must complete the GrandNanny user survey 2023.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple submissions of the same survey or from the same person will not result in additional entries into the prize draw.
- You may opt-out of entry by not entering your email address on the last question of the survey. The survey closes on the 22nd of January 2023. Attempts to complete the survey after this date are not valid for entry into the prize draw. You may also enter the draw by contacting us on email and providing your name.
- GrandNanny Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw by the 31st of January 2023.
- There are 4 prizes available. Each prize is a £75 Bill’s Restaurant & Bar voucher.
- The winners will be notified by email (using details held by GrandNanny Ltd) before 15th of February 2023 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to GrandNanny Ltd within 21 days of being notified by GrandNanny Ltd, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GrandNanny Ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email within 14 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- GrandNanny Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond GrandNanny Ltd’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- We will give the winner the opportunity to opt-out before their name is published on GrandNanny Ltd’s website or social media channels.
- The decision of GrandNanny Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- GrandNanny Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and conditions
- By entering into the prize draw, you agree to be legally bound by the Rules and these Terms and Conditions. GrandNanny Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- GrandNanny Ltd reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, GrandNanny Ltd, its subsidiaries, agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of GrandNanny Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You agree to indemnify GrandNanny Ltd and its subsidiaries against any claim from any third party for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- GrandNanny Ltd reserves the right to update the Rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on https://grandnanny.co.uk/
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- GrandNanny Ltd is a registered limited company, company number 12416168 whose registered address is 9th floor, 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN.