We keep it as simple as possible whilst
prioritising trust and safety
Our simple six-step process
1. Register – childcarers and families, that’s your first step
2. Matching – browse matches, receive our suggestions and easily set up interviews
3. Interview – your time to meet and ask each other questions!
4. Decision – once the decision to proceed is made, we take care of all the admin
5. Onboarding – we help both parties get set up and ease into the new routine
6. Ongoing support – we’re on hand to help families and GrandNannies thrive with extra training, customer care and feedback loops
Fill in your details to find a trustworthy nanny, or fill in a nanny application form.
Whether you’re starting out as a nanny, or returning to work in childcare, register today.
All GrandNannies are pre-vetted via a phone interview with our team to ensure they have a minimum of 5 year’s professional or personal childcare experience. It doesn’t matter if you’re starting out as a nanny, or returning to work in childcare, once you fill in a nanny application form we sign every childcarer up for:
- An Enhanced DBS check, including child barred list
- An CPD accredited online paediatric first aid refresher course
- A CPD and IRRSM accredited online safeguarding course
- 2 verified professional references from previous employers
- A personal training plan – to ensure training milestones are met
For families, once a match has been made, you will be kept up to date as your GrandNanny completes additional training modules and passes checks. You also receive full written references to review.
If you want to see a copy of our Safeguarding policy, email: email@example.com.